On behalf our staff, welcome to the 2018-2019 school year at EBUS Academy! We are pleased that you have joined our community of online learners. This is an exciting time in education; the focus of the BC Education plan is to provide learners with relevant, individualized, flexible, engaging, high quality learning experiences. At EBUS, we take great pride in the knowledge that we currently offer these types of quality, learner centered programs. Our teachers work collaboratively to support our learners in finding new and innovative ways to pursue their passions while preparing for their future.
Remember that your teachers are always available to answer your questions and concerns and to support you in your learning. We also encourage our parents and guardians to take an active role in their learner’s education. Effective communication between home and school is an important factor in student success and one we take very seriously at EBUS. As a learning organization, we are always looking for ways to improve. If you have any questions or concerns about any aspect of your learner’s EBUS experience, do not hesitate to contact us.
General Information (K-12)
- Personal Student Information Sheet (PDF)
- Daily Physical Activity Tracking Chart (Excel Document)
- Vclass – How to participate (YouTube Video)
- Vclass Tutorial (PDF)
- EBUS Academy Student Lessons Form (PDF)
- EBUS Academy Vendor Application Form (PDF)
- EBUS Academy Invigilators Invoice (PDF)
- EBUS Invigilation Locations (Google Map)