- 2018 Graduation Program
- Does NOT count toward Adult Graduation Program
Grad Transitions 12
This course cannot be used toward Adult Graduation Credits.
Grad Transitions 12 is a 4 credit online self-paced course required for graduation. It is intended to prepare grade 12 students for a successful transition to life after high school in the areas of personal health, community connections and career and life. Students who have 8 or less courses to complete to meet grad requirements (i.e. grade 12 students) will have the course added later in the fall (mid-October on).
There are six activity requirements to complete for Grad Transitions:
- monthly Daily Physical Activity Logs
- A healthy living plan
- 30 hours of work or volunteer experience
- A grad transition Plan, including your financial plan
- A resume, along with a cover letter OR bursary/scholarship application
- The grad transitions presentation
Graduation Transitions is required for 2004 Graduation Program.