We are currently at capacity in our courses and are not accepting new registrations for grades 7-12 for the remainder of this school year.
Full-time EBUS Students need to consult with their Academic Advisor to request new courses.
Summer Session 2020
Registration for Summer 2020 will open May 1st, with course access available mid-June.
Pre-Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year
Registration for Fall 2020 opens July 1st (for those wanting to avoid the September line-ups) course access available starting September 1st.
Special Education Program
If you wish to enroll your child into our Special Education Program, please contact Barb Ziler, Special Education Administrator, at 1.800.567.1236 ext. 2249, to discuss enrollment for September 2020.
To discuss enrollment in our Elementary program, please contact Vice Principal, Megan Boniface, at 1-800-567-1236- ext 2224.
To discuss enrollment for September 2020, please contact Vice Principal, Barb Ziler, at 1.800.567.1236 ext. 2249.
Start your education journey in three easy steps.
1. Fill out the online enrollment form (please use Chrome or Firefox or Microsoft Edge)
2. Contact your Academic Advisor (full-time students only)
3. Receive your confirmation email.
It’s that easy!
I. ALL STUDENTS interested in applying to EBUS, must fill out the enrollment form, found below.
- It is strongly recommended that students have their own email address.
II. We require copies* of (a) students’ identification for proof of age and (b) documents for proof of BC residency.
* scanned copies or photos can be attached to the registration or faxed/emailed separately
a) ID for Proof of Guardianship ( See Policy 501.4 – Ordinarily Resident)
- Student’s Birth Certificate (long form preferred)
- Student Passport
b) Proof of British Columbia Residency (See ‘Policy 501.4 – Ordinarily Resident)
We require documentation that shows that the student and the parent – for students under the age of 19 – are ordinarily resident of BC.
- BC Care Card / BC Services Card / BC Identification Card
- BC Driver’s License or Enhanced BC Driver’s License
- Long-term tenancy agreement – showing name and address
- Property purchase agreement – showing name and address
- A current income tax return filed as a BC resident
If the primary identification for proof of residency is unavailable, you may provide any two of the following:
- Property tax statement – showing name and address
- Proof of employment for a minimum of 20 hours per week (e.g. pay stub, letter from the
- Utility bill – showing name and address
- BC vehicle registration
- Canadian bank account statement – showing name and address
In addition to the above, International Students must provide:
- Study Permit (valid for one year or more)
The enrollment process will take approximately 10 minutes. Please ensure that you have your ID and PEN (Personal Education Number) handy. You will find the PEN on your last report card.
If you have any technical problems completing the form, or have questions about documentation,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800- 567-1236 ext. 2255.
All data collected through the EBUS enrollment form meets British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA) requirements for data storage. The registration information is stored on a secure school district server with SSL encryption, located in Vanderhoof, B.C.
Step Two – Full time students only
Full time secondary students and Adult students should contact their grade specific Academic Advisor, listed below, to discuss course planning.
Students in Grades K-9, you will be contacted by your teacher or academic advisor as soon as possible.
- Chris Mushumanski – 1.800.567.1236 (ext. 2244)
- Paul Belanger – 1.800.567.1236 ext. 2258
Once your enrollment form is processed (please allow 3-5 business days) you will receive a Confirmation Email with your EBUS log in and instructions on how to connect!