We are now processing cross-enrolled registrations received within the last 3 – 5 business days.
As of Feb 19th we are only accepting enrolments for the courses listed below and availability is limited.
If you request a course NOT listed below, your application will not be processed.
Full time EBUS students and adults should connect with academic advisors regarding course availability.
- BC First Peoples 12
- English Studies 12
- English First Peoples 12
- Creative Writing 12
- Social Justice 12
- Law Studies 12
- Physical Geography 12
- Career Life Education 10
- Career Life Connections 12
- Foundations Math & Pre Calculus 10
- Foundations Math 11 & 12
- Pre-Calculus 11 & 12
- Workplace Math 10 & 11
- Calculus 12
- Child and Caregiving 12
- Food Studies 11 & 12
- Independent Directed Studies
- Instr. Music Guitar 10-12
- Instr. Music Piano 10-12
- Philosophy 12
- Photography 11 & 12
- Psychology 11 & 12
- Interpersonal & Family Relationships 11
- Studio Arts 2D
- Vet Sciences 11
- Visual Art Studio 10
- Anatomy & Physiology 12
- Chemistry 11 & 12
- Life Sciences 11
- Science 10
- French 10, 11, 12
- Introductory Spanish 11
- Spanish 11
- Active Living 11 & 12
- Physical and Health Education 10
Full-time grade 10 – 11 students: We are closed for full-time students for the rest of this school year. Please visit our website in May 2021 for information on becoming a full-time grade 10-12 student in September 2021.
If you are a School District 91 student, please contact your principal or counselor at your home school, for advice on how to proceed
K-9 programming is at capacity for the 2020-2021 School Year. Please visit our website in May 2021 for September 2021 intake.
Cross -enrolled students are now allowed 2 EBUS courses on their schedule at any given time. If a current course is over 60% complete you can add another.
All other requests will require EBUS Admin approval and consultation with student’s home school counselor.
Please visit LearnNowBC if you are looking for other online schooling options.
Start your education journey in three easy steps.
1. Fill out the online enrollment form (please use Chrome or Firefox or Microsoft Edge)
2. Contact your Academic Advisor (full-time students only)
3. Receive your confirmation email.
It’s that easy!
I. ALL STUDENTS interested in applying to EBUS, must fill out the enrollment form, found below.
- It is strongly recommended that students have their own email address.
II. We require copies* of (a) students’ identification for proof of age and (b) documents for proof of BC residency.
* scanned copies or photos can be attached to the registration or faxed/emailed separately
a) ID for Proof of Guardianship ( See Policy 501.4 – Ordinarily Resident)
- Student’s Birth Certificate (long form preferred)
- Student Passport
b) Proof of British Columbia Residency (See ‘Policy 501.4 – Ordinarily Resident)
We require documentation that shows that the student and the parent – for students under the age of 19 – are ordinarily resident of BC.
- BC Care Card / BC Services Card / BC Identification Card
- BC Driver’s License or Enhanced BC Driver’s License
- Long-term tenancy agreement – showing name and address
- Property purchase agreement – showing name and address
- A current income tax return filed as a BC resident
If the primary identification for proof of residency is unavailable, you may provide any two of the following:
- Property tax statement – showing name and address
- Proof of employment for a minimum of 20 hours per week (e.g. pay stub, letter from the
- Utility bill – showing name and address
- BC vehicle registration
- Canadian bank account statement – showing name and address
In addition to the above, International Students must provide:
- Study Permit (valid for one year or more)
The enrollment process will take approximately 10 minutes. Please ensure that you have your ID and PEN (Personal Education Number) handy. You will find the PEN on your last report card.
If you have any technical problems completing the form, or have questions about documentation,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800- 567-1236 ext. 2255.
All data collected through the EBUS enrollment form meets British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA) requirements for data storage. The registration information is stored on a secure school district server with SSL encryption, located in Vanderhoof, B.C.
Step Two – Full time students only
Full time secondary students and Adult students should contact their grade specific Academic Advisor, listed below, to discuss course planning.
Students in Grades K-9, you will be contacted by your teacher or academic advisor as soon as possible.
- Chris Mushumanski – 1.800.567.1236 (ext. 2244)
- Paul Belanger – 1.800.567.1236 ext. 2258
Once your enrollment form is processed (please allow 3-5 business days) you will receive a Confirmation Email with your EBUS log in and instructions on how to connect!