Enrollment for the 2023-2024 School year is now open.
We are now processing forms received September10th.
For Registration dates and status, see Current Registration Status.
To find registration information or additional details about our programs, see below.
Start your education journey in three easy steps
1. Fill out the online enrollment form (please use Chrome or Firefox or Microsoft Edge)
2. Contact your Academic Advisor (full-time students only)
3. Receive your confirmation email.
It’s that easy!
Learn About Our Programs and How to Register
Find registration information and learn more about our programs.
Learn more about the program: Visit the Cross Enrollment page for detailed information.
Ready to enroll? Gather all the requied documentation and complete the registration form.
Proof of Student Name and Birth Date – one of the following
- Canadian Birth Certificate
- BC Services Card
- Card for child does not require photo
- Card for adult – photo version only
- Canadian Passport
- Status Indian Documentation
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Permanent Residence Card
- Canadian Driver’s License
- Provincial Identification Card
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM5292)
- Canadian Court Order approving legal change of name
- Canadian adoption order
- Marriage License
Proof of Guardianship – one of the following
- Student’s Birth Certificate (long form preferred)
- Student Passport
- Income Tax Statement where children are declared
- Parent’s Confirmation of Permanent Residency or Record of Landing or valid Immigration Canada documents where children are named
- If parents live separately, court order or written agreement granting care to accompanying parent
- If not the parent, guardianship must be done by will in accordance with the Infants Act or court order in accordance with the Family Relations Act.
Proof of BC Residency
We require documentation that shows that the student and the parent – for students under the age of 19 – are ordinarily resident of BC.
Primary Documentation – One of the following can be provided:
- BC Care Card / BC Services Card / BC Identification Card
- BC Driver’s License or Enhanced BC Driver’s License
- Long-term tenancy agreement – showing name and address
- Property purchase agreement – showing name and address
- A current income tax return filed as a BC resident
If the primary identification for proof of residency is unavailable, you may provide any two of the following:
- Property tax statement – showing name and address
- Proof of employment for a minimum of 20 hours per week (e.g. pay stub, letter from the employer)
- Utility bill – showing name and address
- BC vehicle registration
- Canadian bank account statement – showing name and address
In addition to the above, International Students must provide:
Current, valid Study Permit (valid for one year or more)
Please visit LearnNowBC if you are looking for other online schooling options.