We are now processing cross-enrolled registrations received within the last 3 – 5 business days.
Full-time grade 10 – 11 students: Are you interested in becoming a full-time EBUS student now and through 2021-22 (next) school year? Click here and fill out the form to express your interest. We will be in touch to set up a meeting with student and parent/guardian ASAP.
K-9 programming is at capacity for the 2020-2021 School Year. Please visit our website in May 2021 for September 2021 intake.
Special Education: Our program is at capacity. Waitlist applications will be accepted starting February 1st, 2021.
We are currently accepting registrations for the courses listed below. All course offerings will be available starting January 15, 2021.
We will only process registrations for the courses listed below.
Registration for courses not on the list below will be deleted and you will have to re-apply on January 15, 2021.
Career Life Education 10
Comp/Literary Studies 10
Physical and Health Ed 10
Social Studies 10
Creative Writing 11
Explorations of SS 11
Fashion and Interior Design 11
Literary Studies 11
Veterinary Sciences 11
20th Century World History 12
Career Life Connections 12
English Studies 12
Literary Studies 12
Social Justice 12
If you are a School District 91 student, please contact your principal or counselor at your home school, for advice on how to proceed.
Cross-Enrolling students will be allowed just 1 course with EBUS at a time ( be sure to request your first choice). Space permitting, the dashboard course request link will be enabled and additional courses may be requested when students have successfully completed 75% of their current EBUS course.
Please visit LearnNowBC if you are looking for other online schooling options.
Start your education journey in three easy steps.
1. Fill out the online enrollment form (please use Chrome or Firefox or Microsoft Edge)
2. Contact your Academic Advisor (full-time students only)
3. Receive your confirmation email.
It’s that easy!
I. ALL STUDENTS interested in applying to EBUS, must fill out the enrollment form, found below.
- It is strongly recommended that students have their own email address.
II. We require copies* of (a) students’ identification for proof of age and (b) documents for proof of BC residency.
* scanned copies or photos can be attached to the registration or faxed/emailed separately
a) ID for Proof of Guardianship ( See Policy 501.4 – Ordinarily Resident)
- Student’s Birth Certificate (long form preferred)
- Student Passport
b) Proof of British Columbia Residency (See ‘Policy 501.4 – Ordinarily Resident)
We require documentation that shows that the student and the parent – for students under the age of 19 – are ordinarily resident of BC.
- BC Care Card / BC Services Card / BC Identification Card
- BC Driver’s License or Enhanced BC Driver’s License
- Long-term tenancy agreement – showing name and address
- Property purchase agreement – showing name and address
- A current income tax return filed as a BC resident
If the primary identification for proof of residency is unavailable, you may provide any two of the following:
- Property tax statement – showing name and address
- Proof of employment for a minimum of 20 hours per week (e.g. pay stub, letter from the
- Utility bill – showing name and address
- BC vehicle registration
- Canadian bank account statement – showing name and address
In addition to the above, International Students must provide:
- Study Permit (valid for one year or more)
The enrollment process will take approximately 10 minutes. Please ensure that you have your ID and PEN (Personal Education Number) handy. You will find the PEN on your last report card.
If you have any technical problems completing the form, or have questions about documentation,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800- 567-1236 ext. 2255.
All data collected through the EBUS enrollment form meets British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA) requirements for data storage. The registration information is stored on a secure school district server with SSL encryption, located in Vanderhoof, B.C.
Step Two – Full time students only
Full time secondary students and Adult students should contact their grade specific Academic Advisor, listed below, to discuss course planning.
Students in Grades K-9, you will be contacted by your teacher or academic advisor as soon as possible.
- Chris Mushumanski – 1.800.567.1236 (ext. 2244)
- Paul Belanger – 1.800.567.1236 ext. 2258
Once your enrollment form is processed (please allow 3-5 business days) you will receive a Confirmation Email with your EBUS log in and instructions on how to connect!