Please note: The registration form, for all students, for a September start, will be available August 13th.
Start your education journey in three easy steps.
1. Fill out the online enrolment form
2. Contact your Academic Advisor (full-time students only)
3. Receive your confirmation email.
It’s that easy!
I. ALL STUDENTS interested in applying to EBUS, must fill out the enrollment form.
II. We require copies* of (a) students’ identification for proof of age and (b) documents for proof of BC residency.
* scanned copies or photos can be attached to the registration or faxed/emailed separately
a) ID for proof of age: Birth Certificate or Passport
b) Proof of British Columbia Residency (See ‘Policy 501.4 – Ordinarily Resident)
- BC Care Card / BC Services Card / BC Identification Card
- BC Driver’s License or Enhanced BC Driver’s License
- Long-term tenancy agreement – showing name and address
- Property purchase agreement – showing name and address
- A current income tax return filed as a BC resident
If the primary identification for proof of residency is unavailable, you may provide any two of the following:
- Property tax statement – showing name and address
- Proof of employment for a minimum of 20 hours per week (e.g. pay stub, letter from the
- Utility bill – showing name and address
- BC vehicle registration
- Canadian bank account statement – showing name and address
In addition to the above, International Students must provide:
- Study Permit (valid for one year or more)
The enrollment process will take approximately 10 minutes. Please ensure that you have your ID and PEN (Personal Education Number) handy. You will find the PEN on your last report card.
If you have any technical problems completing the form, or have questions about documentation,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800- 567-1236 ext. 2255.
All data collected through the EBUS enrolment form meets British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA) requirements for data storage. The registration information is stored on a school district SSL server, located in Vanderhoof, B.C.
Step Two – Full time students only!
Full time secondary students and Adult students should contact their grade specific Academic Advisor, listed below, to discuss course planning.
- Raven Harline – 1.250.567.4744 (ext. 41)
- Brian Nemethy – 1.250.567.4744 (ext. 45)
- Monique Pippy – 1.250.567.4744 (ext. 43)
- Lisa Burgener – 1.250.567.4744 (ext. 42)
- Kelley Keleher – 1.250.567.4744 (ext. 44)
- Chris Mushumanski – 1.800.567.1236 (ext. 2258)
- Dave Anderson 1.250.567.4744 (ext. 24)
Once your enrollment form is processed (please allow 3-5 business days) you will receive a Confirmation Email with your EBUS log in and instructions on how to connect!