We are now processing cross-enrolled registrations from September 11th.
At this time EBUS is at or near capacity in all areas of our programming. We are working hard to be responsive to the needs emerging across the province and are doing our best to make spaces available in the areas of high demand and especially where credits are needed for 2021 graduation requirements.
Full time registration K – 12 are not being accepted at this time.
- We will have a mid-year intake for students interested in attending EBUS on a full time basis. Please check back in early December for information on how to sign up for an interview.
Cross Enrolled registrations are currently being accepted but only for the courses listed below.
Registrations for courses not on this list will not be processed.
Career Life Education (10)
Career Life Connections (12)
Fashion and Interior Design 11
Forensic Science 11
French 10, 11, 12
Guitar 10, 11, 12
Piano 10, 11, 12
Spanish 11, Intro to Spanish 11
Vet Sciences 11
Career Life Education (10)
Foundation of Math & Pre-calculus 10
Social Studies 10
Creative Writing 11
Earth Science 11
Foundations of Math 11
Science for Citizens 11
BC First Peoples 12
English First Peoples 12
English Studies 12
Literary Studies 12
Social Justice 12
World History 12
This list will be reduced further as new registrations are processed and capacities are reached.
We anticipate more spaces to come available mid semester and encourage you to check back October 27 for updated registration details.
If you are a School District 91 student, please contact your principal or counselor at your home school, for advice on how to proceed.
Cross-Enrolling students will be allowed just 1 course with EBUS at a time ( be sure to request your first choice). Space permitting, the dashboard course request link will be enabled and additional courses may be requested when students have successfully completed 75% of their current EBUS course.
Please visit LearnNowBC if you are looking for other online schooling options.
Start your education journey in three easy steps.
1. Fill out the online enrollment form (please use Chrome or Firefox or Microsoft Edge)
2. Contact your Academic Advisor (full-time students only)
3. Receive your confirmation email.
It’s that easy!
I. ALL STUDENTS interested in applying to EBUS, must fill out the enrollment form, found below.
- It is strongly recommended that students have their own email address.
II. We require copies* of (a) students’ identification for proof of age and (b) documents for proof of BC residency.
* scanned copies or photos can be attached to the registration or faxed/emailed separately
a) ID for Proof of Guardianship ( See Policy 501.4 – Ordinarily Resident)
- Student’s Birth Certificate (long form preferred)
- Student Passport
b) Proof of British Columbia Residency (See ‘Policy 501.4 – Ordinarily Resident)
We require documentation that shows that the student and the parent – for students under the age of 19 – are ordinarily resident of BC.
- BC Care Card / BC Services Card / BC Identification Card
- BC Driver’s License or Enhanced BC Driver’s License
- Long-term tenancy agreement – showing name and address
- Property purchase agreement – showing name and address
- A current income tax return filed as a BC resident
If the primary identification for proof of residency is unavailable, you may provide any two of the following:
- Property tax statement – showing name and address
- Proof of employment for a minimum of 20 hours per week (e.g. pay stub, letter from the
- Utility bill – showing name and address
- BC vehicle registration
- Canadian bank account statement – showing name and address
In addition to the above, International Students must provide:
- Study Permit (valid for one year or more)
The enrollment process will take approximately 10 minutes. Please ensure that you have your ID and PEN (Personal Education Number) handy. You will find the PEN on your last report card.
If you have any technical problems completing the form, or have questions about documentation,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800- 567-1236 ext. 2255.
All data collected through the EBUS enrollment form meets British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA) requirements for data storage. The registration information is stored on a secure school district server with SSL encryption, located in Vanderhoof, B.C.
Step Two – Full time students only
Full time secondary students and Adult students should contact their grade specific Academic Advisor, listed below, to discuss course planning.
Students in Grades K-9, you will be contacted by your teacher or academic advisor as soon as possible.
- Chris Mushumanski – 1.800.567.1236 (ext. 2244)
- Paul Belanger – 1.800.567.1236 ext. 2258
Once your enrollment form is processed (please allow 3-5 business days) you will receive a Confirmation Email with your EBUS log in and instructions on how to connect!