Welcome Message from your Secondary Advisor
Welcome to the EBUS Academy homeroom for full time students in grades 10, 11 and 12.
The homeroom is used to communicate with our families. Here you will find general announcements in the News Board, as well as information about how your EBUS account works, Grad and scholarship related information, EBUS community, career events, and more.
We encourage all students and parents to check this homeroom page regularly.
If you need a student ID card, please contact Nikki Van Dolah and don’t forget to include a picture.
Student Transcripts Service (STS) is a new online application for students to view their school marks, scholarships and transcript, and send transcripts electronically to the post-secondary institutions of their choice. STS replaces the Student Secure Web. The STS is available at www.StudentTranscripts.gov.bc.ca
Your academic advisor is Chris Mushumanski, please feel free to email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 1.800.567.1236 ext. 2244.
❱ Essential Links
- News Board … be sure to check here frequently to stay up to date!
- Your EBUS account and how it works
- Graduation and Provincial Exams
- Marks and Transcripts FAQ
- Mental Health Resources
❱ Important Dates
- ebus.calendar – Please refer to our school district calendar for dates that school is not in session.
- Report Card Deadlines – Review these dates so that you know report card cut-off dates.
- Reporting Dates
- Graduation Assessment (Provincial Examination) Dates – The most current Exam schedule can be found on the BC Ministry of Education website: http://www.bced.gov.bc.ca/exams/
❱ Grade 12 Links
The destination of graduation is in sight, and you are lining up to complete high school this year! If you are in grade 12, this section is for you!
- BC Dogwood Planner (External PDF)
- Post Secondary Application timelines
- Report Card deadlines
- High school graduation – FAQ’s