Graduate from high school online!
It is becoming more and more important in today’s competitive career market to graduate from high school. EBUS Academy is committed to helping you achieve more in your education and ultimately your life.
Adults working towards graduation can take selected Grade 10-12 courses for FREE with EBUS Academy! Please contact us for more information.
Students must be 18 years or older, and a BC resident to gain entry into the Adult Graduation Program.
The Ministry of Education has recently announced new funding for Adult Basic Education. Graduated adult learners will have the ability to access tuition-free upgrading courses, in addition to foundations courses. Courses, other than approved upgrading courses or foundations courses, will be fee-based ($450).
Academic Upgrading Courses at EBUS
As of September 1, 2019 these courses are now tuition free.
- Anatomy and Physiology 12
- Composition 11
- English Studies 12
- Chemistry 11
- Chemistry 12
- Life Sciences 11
- Physics 11
- Physics 12
Math 11 & 12
- Workplace Math 11
- Foundations of Math 11 & 12
- Pre-Calculus 11 & 12
- Calculus 12
Tuition Free Foundations Courses at EBUS
- Math Level 5
- Math Level 6: Apprenticeship & Workplace
- Math Level 7: Apprenticeship & Workplace
- Math Level 7: Math Foundations
Definition of Graduated Adults: If you were 19 or older on June 30th, of this current year, and if you have graduated from grade 12.
If you were not yet 19 on June 30th, of this current year, then you can take any course and have it funded by the Ministry (tuition free).
Learn more about our Adult Programs
Download our Adult Program Guide 2020-2021 (PDF)
Adult Education Team
- Adult Academic Advisor
- Email: email@example.com
- Teacher - Secondary
- Location: Fort St James Campus
- Teacher - Secondary / Adult Ed.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1.250.567.4413 ext. 2245
- Email: email@example.com
- Clerical / Special Education / Adult
- Phone: 1.800.567.1236 ext. 2248
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Principal - Secondary
- Phone: 1.800.567.1236 ext. 2249
- Email: email@example.com