Creating a student account with the Ministry of Education

An important thing for all grade 10-12 students to do is to set up and use your Student Transcript Service account.  This is a service run by the Ministry of Education, not by EBUS.  Your STS account contains:

  • The official record of your course credits
  • provincial exam marks
  • other services, such as designating which Colleges and Universities should receive your transcript (for Grade 12’s)

To set up your account, you will need your full legal name, and your PEN (personal education number). You can find your nine digit PEN on your EBUS dashboard.

Skip to content