Update of Summer Session availability
Thank you for making EBUS your choice for summer session!
Beginning Monday, June 1st, we will be reopening registration for a limited time and ONLY for the courses listed below.
We have limited capacity and students will be admitted on a first come-first served basis.
It is important that you ensure that your registration is complete – attach the student’s proof of age ( Passport or Birth Certificate) AND the parent’s proof of BC Residency (parent’s Driver’s License or Parent’s BC Care Card).
If a course is not listed, we are not accepting registrations for it. If you enroll for a course that is not on this list, your registration will not be processed and we will not be contacting you. Please ensure that you read over the offerings very carefully to ensure you register for a course that is being offered.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to manage the enormous amount of registrations that have come in.
We are now processing form received on May 15th and 16th.
All data collected through the EBUS enrollment form meets British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA) requirements for data storage. The registration information is stored on a secure school district server with SSL encryption, located in Vanderhoof, B.C.
Registration & Access Details
To register please complete the Summer@EBUS registration form and submit the required documentation.
Within 2-3 days of registering, students will be enrolled into their course and will be required to complete start-up activities outlined in the Summer Session Instructions. This work is required to secure a seat in the summer session. Failure to complete the work entitled in the courses as “Summer Session Instructions,” may result in the loss of your summer seat.
» Courses fill up quickly so students are encouraged to complete the start-up work as soon as possible to confirm their seat in the course.
All students who have secured their seats, by completing the above registration requirements, will be given full access to their summer course mid-June, however, there will be no formal teacher support until the official summer start-up date of July 1.
Items necessary to secure a seat in a summer course at EBUS.
- Registration/Enrollment Form
- Copy of student Identification – Student Passport, Birth certificate, Driver’s License, Canadian Citizenship, Landed Immigrant Documentation).
- Proof of BC Residency – Proof of BC Residency (if the student is 19 or over) or
- Proof of the PARENT’S BC Residency (if the student is under 19)
- Proof of BC Residency documents
• BC CareCard / BC Services Card / BC Identification Card
• BC Driver’s License or Enhanced BC Driver’s License
• Long-term tenancy agreement – showing name and address
• Property purchase agreement – showing name and address
• A current income tax return filed as a BC resident
- Or any two of the following documents:
• Property tax statement – showing name and address
• Proof of employment for a minimum of 20 hours per week (e.g. pay stub, letter from the employer)
• Utility bill – showing name and address
• BC vehicle registration- showing name and address
• Canadian bank account statement – showing name and address
- Proof of BC Residency documents
Welcome to Summer @EBUS. We are pleased to be offering a wide variety of core and elective courses this year. These courses are designed to be completed within the summer, usually by the end of August.
Summer Course Offerings at a Glance
Please Note: All of our grade ten courses satisfy the requirements for the 2018 Graduation Program.
If you have any questions about your enrollment, please contact the help desk.