Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year regular session is now CLOSED.
Full-time EBUS students and adults should connect with academic advisors regarding course availability.
Interested in becoming a full-time EBUS student starting in September 2021? Please visit our website in May for information.
Kindergarten Early Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now open. Please contact Vice-Principal Jason Kadonaga for the electronic registration form or more information.
Grades 1 to 6 registration will begin May.
Summer @ EBUS 2021
Registration: Opens May 3; Closes June 15 (limited capacity so do not procrastinate!)
- Students requesting more than 1 summer course may require approval from their school counselor or administrator.
Courses Begin: Limited assignments available May -June, Full access to courses June 22.
- Students enrolling in Career Life Education will have the opportunity to start immediately.
Courses End: Students in summer session are expected to complete prior to Sept 1 and should schedule a regular time M-F to work on each course.
- July 15 – inactive will be withdrawn and those less than 10% complete may be withdrawn.
- August 6 – students less than 50% complete may be withdrawn or required to submit a detailed plan / schedule for course completion.
- Teacher consulted extensions will not be granted beyond Sept. 30. After Sept 30 all students will be completed out with a final grade, if they have attempted the essential learning outcomes for the course, or they will simply be withdrawn.
Summer Course Offerings
The course list will be updated shortly.
Please Note: All of our grade ten courses satisfy the requirements for the 2018 Graduation Program.
All data collected through the EBUS enrollment form meets British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA) requirements for data storage. The registration information is stored on a secure school district server with SSL encryption, located in Vanderhoof, B.C.
Registration & Access Details
To register please complete the Summer@EBUS registration form and submit the required documentation.
Within 2-3 days of registering, students will be enrolled into their course and will be required to complete start-up activities outlined in the Summer Session Instructions. This work is required to secure a seat in the summer session. Failure to complete the work entitled in the courses as “Summer Session Instructions,” may result in the loss of your summer seat.
» Courses fill up quickly so students are encouraged to complete the start-up work as soon as possible to confirm their seat in the course.
All students who have secured their seats, by completing the above registration requirements, will be given full access to their summer course mid-June, however, there will be no formal teacher support until the official summer start-up date of July 1.
Items necessary to secure a seat in a summer course at EBUS.
- Registration/Enrollment Form
- Copy of student Identification – Student Passport, Birth certificate, Driver’s License, Canadian Citizenship, Landed Immigrant Documentation).
- Proof of BC Residency – Proof of BC Residency (if the student is 19 or over) or
- Proof of the PARENT’S BC Residency (if the student is under 19)
- Proof of BC Residency documents
• BC CareCard / BC Services Card / BC Identification Card
• BC Driver’s License or Enhanced BC Driver’s License
• Long-term tenancy agreement – showing name and address
• Property purchase agreement – showing name and address
• A current income tax return filed as a BC resident
- Or any two of the following documents:
• Property tax statement – showing name and address
• Proof of employment for a minimum of 20 hours per week (e.g. pay stub, letter from the employer)
• Utility bill – showing name and address
• BC vehicle registration- showing name and address
• Canadian bank account statement – showing name and address
- Proof of BC Residency documents
If you have any questions about your enrollment, please contact the help desk.