Summer @ EBUS 2022 will open May 2, 2022.
Welcome emails with course login and access information will be sent as forms are processed.
We are now processing the forms received May 19th.
Students requesting more than 1 summer course may require approval from their school counselor or administrator.
Courses Begin: Limited assignments available May -June, Full access to courses June 22.
Students enrolling in Career Life Education will have the opportunity to start immediately.
Courses End: Students in summer session are expected to complete prior to Sept 1 and should schedule a regular time M-F to work on each course.
- July 15 – inactive will be withdrawn and those less than 10% complete may be withdrawn.
- August 5 – students less than 50% complete may be withdrawn or required to submit a detailed plan / schedule for course completion.
- Teacher consulted extensions will not be granted beyond Sept. 30. After Sept 30 all students will be completed out with a final grade, if they have attempted the essential learning outcomes for the course, or they will simply be withdrawn.
Please Note: We are a BC Public School. All of our courses satisfy the requirements for the 2018 Graduation Program.
Summer Course Offerings
Registration & Access Details
To register please complete the Summer@EBUS registration form and submit the required documentation.
Within 2-3 days of registering, students will be enrolled into their course and will be required to complete start-up activities outlined in the Summer Session Instructions. This work is required to secure a seat in the summer session. Failure to complete the work entitled in the courses as “Summer Session Instructions,” may result in the loss of your summer seat.
» Courses fill up quickly so students are encouraged to complete the start-up work as soon as possible to confirm their seat in the course.
All students who have secured their seats, by completing the above registration requirements, will be given full access to their summer course mid-June, however, there will be no formal teacher support until the official summer start-up date of July 1.
If you are currently a full-time EBUS Student in grade 9 please email Chris Mushumanski to sign up for a course.
If you are currently a full-time EBUS Student in grades 10-12 you can add the course on your dashboard.
Students who are cross-enrolling – meaning that your regular school is NOT EBUS, use the enrollment form below.
Items necessary to secure a seat in a summer course at EBUS.
- Registration/Enrollment Form
- Copy of student Identification – Student Passport, Birth certificate, Driver’s License, Canadian Citizenship, Landed Immigrant Documentation).
- Proof of BC Residency – Proof of BC Residency (if the student is 19 or over) or
- Proof of the PARENT’S BC Residency (if the student is under 19)
- Proof of BC Residency documents
• BC CareCard / BC Services Card / BC Identification Card
• BC Driver’s License or Enhanced BC Driver’s License
• Long-term tenancy agreement – showing name and address
• Property purchase agreement – showing name and address
• A current income tax return filed as a BC resident
- Or any two of the following documents:
• Property tax statement – showing name and address
• Proof of employment for a minimum of 20 hours per week (e.g. pay stub, letter from the employer)
• Utility bill – showing name and address
• BC vehicle registration- showing name and address
• Canadian bank account statement – showing name and address
- This form is for last year but is being used for now, until we update it.
All data collected through the EBUS enrollment form meets British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA) requirements for data storage. The registration information is stored on a secure school district server with SSL encryption, located in Vanderhoof, B.C.
If you have any questions about your enrollment, please contact the help desk.