- 2004 Graduation Program
- Does NOT count toward Adult Graduation Program
Social Studies 10
Social Studies 10 involves an exploration of Canada and the World, from 1919 to the present, focusing on four Big Ideas.
- Global and regional conflicts have been a powerful force in shaping our contemporary world and identities.
- The development of political institutions is influenced by economic, social, ideological, and geographic factors.
- Worldviews lead to different perspectives and ideas about developments in Canadian society.
- Historical and contemporary injustices challenge the narrative and identity of Canada as an inclusive, multicultural society.