- 2004 Graduation Program
- Does NOT count toward Adult Graduation Program
Foundations Of Math & Pre-Calculus 10
NO TEXTBOOK REQUIRED for this course and it is presented in a series of video lessons in eight course modules, with students completing practice questions and self-marking worksheets.
- View lessons
- Complete and SELF-MARK questions related to the lesson
- Complete and SELF-MARK a Practice Quiz at the end of each module.
- Send in a Submission page at the end of each completed module (worth 20% of your module mark). Teacher will provide ‘feedback’ on this work. At least 11/20 must be obtained before access to online quiz is permitted.
- Complete the ONLINE MODULE QUIZ (worth 80% of your module mark) Topics to be covered include metric and imperial measurement involving surface area and volume of 3D objects, trigonometry, factors and roots of whole numbers, irrational numbers, powers with integral and rational exponents, multiplying and factoring polynomial expressions, interpreting graphs, linear relations and functions, graphing, determining equations, function notation, and systems of equations.
Teacher is available to assist students via phone or online during regular office hours. Parents are encouraged to check progress on the math website regularly or contact teacher directly via phone/email.
This course is presented in a series of online lessons covering all required topics for this course. Since no textbooks are required for this course, enrolling students must:
- Have access to a printer
- Send work electronically ONLY * By scan/attach to email OR * By using a digital camera to take a photo of page(s) to be submitted and then attach to email.