Welcome to Summer@EBUS
July 3 – August 31
Registration is now open – Please select only ONE course per student
**The following courses are now at capacity, and are closed for the summer session**
- Grade 8 and 9
- Science 10
- French and Spanish
- Foundations of Math and Pre-Calculus 10
- Foundations of Math 12
- Pre-Calculus 11 & 12
- A & W Math 10
- PE 10/11/12
- Physics 11
- Chemistry 11 & 12
- Social Studies 11
How Summer@EBUS works…
Students will secure their seats by completing the registration requirements, and then completing the start-up activities provided within their Moodle course.
All students who have secured their seats will be given full access to their summer course during the week of June 12, however, there will be no formal teacher support until the official summer start-up date of July 3, 2017.
Students wanting to get a head start on courses, enjoy the summer holiday and then complete in the fall should NOT register for Summer@EBUS.
- Please note that the Grade 8 & 9 Summer@EBUS courses are for students who have already taken the course and have not met the learning outcomes, or who need to take the course to be current grade level. There will be a consultation prior to admission in a grade 8 or 9 course.
Items necessary to secure a seat in a summer course at EBUS.
- Registration/Enrollment Form
- Copy of Canadian Identification
- Proof of BC Residency.
- Completion of start-up activities identified in the course. Remember courses fill up quickly, so complete this work as soon as possible to secure your seat.
Summer 2017 Course Offerings and Course Outlines