Summer @ EBUS 2021
Good news for students across BC! EBUS will be offering a full schedule of grade 10, 11 and 12 courses during the summer session.
Registration: Opens May 3; Closes June 15 (limited capacity so do not procrastinate!)
- Students requesting more than 1 summer course may require approval from their school counselor or administrator.
Courses Begin: Limited assignments available May -June, Full access to courses June 22.
- Students enrolling in Career Life Education will have the opportunity to start immediately.
Courses End: Students in summer session are expected to complete prior to Sept 1 and should schedule a regular time M-F to work on each course.
- July 15 – inactive will be withdrawn and those less than 10% complete may be withdrawn.
- August 6 – students less than 50% complete may be withdrawn or required to submit a detailed plan / schedule for course completion.
- Teacher consulted extensions will not be granted beyond Sept. 30. After Sept 30 all students will be completed out with a final grade, if they have attempted the essential learning outcomes for the course, or they will simply be withdrawn.
For more details regarding Summer@EBUS and or a full listing of course offerings visit our website: https://ebus.ca/online-learning-programs/summer-program/
*A reminder that EBUS is a BC public school and almost all courses are free of charge for students who meet the BC residency requirements.