Career Life Connections 12 is a 4 credit, online, self-paced course required for graduation. It is intended to prepare grade 12 students for a successful transition to career and life beyond high school.
The 6 main areas of study include:
- Looking at how active citizenship and lifelong learning foster career opportunities
- Examining how a sense of purpose and career-life balance support well-being
- Engaging in network building and mentorship opportunities
- Examining internal and external factors, local and global trends for ongoing cycles of career-life decisions
- 30 hours of work or volunteer experience
- The CLC capstone presentation
Career Life Connections 12 is required for graduation.