Subject to Pre-Approval
- Software that supports current learning plan
- Printed materials (i.e. books, workbooks, etc)
- Fine Arts lessons (i.e. dance, music, drama, poetry, etc)
- Musical instrument rental (May not be lease-to-own)
- PE lessons (i.e. martial arts, swimming, skiing, gym fees, etc)
- Annual Memberships (i.e. Science World, Vancouver Aquarium, etc.) EBUS will cover the cost of only one adult chaperone for K-9 students regardless of the number of students. Annual memberships should be purchased at the beginning of the school year
- Microscopes, calculators, headphones, up to a maximum of $50.00 each.
- Graphing calculator for senior math courses.
- Consumable curriculum supplies (i.e. paper goods, pens, scissors, printer ink cartridges, etc.)
- One time family purchase of a scanner up to a maximum of $100.00.
- Memory stick or portable digital storage device (maximum 8GB)
- Any purchase not pre-approved by a teacher or Administrator
- Computers, Tablet, IPad (including computer parts i.e. keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, hard drive)
- Items of a religious nature
- All equipment including cameras, telescopes, sports equipment, etc.
- Furniture i.e. shelving, whiteboards, desks, tables, chairs etc.
- Personal clothing items including uniforms, swimwear, backpacks, gym shoes, etc.
- Insurance premiums
- Cash advances
- Travel expenses including gas, bus tickets, ferry fees, parking, accommodation charges, etc.
- Restaurant or food purchases
- Gift cards
- Tutoring fees