Registration for Summer@EBUS is open
There is still a few seats left in the following courses only:
- Career Life Education
- Earth Science 11
- Geography 12
- Graduation Transitions
- All other courses have reached capacity and are now closed to new registrations.
All data collected through the EBUS enrolment form meets British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA) requirements for data storage. The registration information is stored on a school district SSL server, located in Vanderhoof, B.C.
Welcome to Summer @EBUS. We are pleased to be offering a wide variety of core and elective courses this year.
- Please note that the Grade 8 & 9 Summer@EBUS courses are for students who have already taken the course and have not met the learning outcomes, or who need to take the course to be current grade level. There will be a consultation prior to admission in a grade 8 or 9 course.
These courses are designed to be completed within the summer, usually by August
Registration & Access Details
To register please complete the Summer@EBUS registration form and submit the required documentation.
Within 2-3 days of registering, students will be enrolled into their course and will be required to complete start-up activities outlined in the Summer Session Instructions. This work is required to secure a seat in the summer session. Failure to complete the work entitled in the courses as “Summer Session Instructions,” may result in the loss of your summer seat.
» Courses fill up quickly so students are encouraged to complete the start-up work as soon as possible to confirm their seat in the course.
All students who have secured their seats, by completing the above registration requirements, will be given full access to their summer course mid-June, however, there will be no formal teacher support until the official summer start-up date of July 1.
Items necessary to secure a seat in a summer course at EBUS.
- Registration/Enrollment Form
- Copy of Canadian Identification
- Proof of BC Residency.
- After receiving your welcome email, log into your course, and complete the start-up activities, as assigned by your teacher.
Summer Course Offerings at a Glance
Please Note: All of our grade ten courses satisfy the requirements for the 2018 Graduation Program.
Planning 10 is now Career Life Education 10
If you have any questions about your enrollment, please contact the help desk.