The Intermediate Program (Gr. 4-6) at EBUS Academy offers students advantages such as:
- Ongoing, personalized feedback and interaction with your OLT (Online Teacher
- Up to $600 available funding for resources, school supplies, and memberships per student
- Up to $400 available for internet reimbursement (per student)
- First Nations (Aboriginal Education) resources, funding, tutoring support, and cultural events
- Access to a wide variety of Ministry approved online programs in all subject areas – see Subscription List
- We offer a wide variety of regularly scheduled field trips and special events that are held locally as well as in the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island
- Access to Special Education resources and support
- iPads for students enrolling in Kindergarten and Grade 4
- Free student activity books (student planner, Friends For Life, Heartsmart Kids)
- Quest Kids and other Vclasses (Virtual Classroom) to take part in – exploring current trends in education, in all subject areas, theme-based and seasonal
- Siblings from each family are grouped with the same teacher in either primary or intermediate
- Our teachers take part in ongoing Pro-D and learning opportunities relevant to distance learning
Gr. 4: Bridging the transition from primary to intermediate, resouces for our Grade 4 program are presented in a Grade 4 Classroom. Together the parent(s) and teacher discuss resources, programs, and activities to develop a plan for each subject area.
Gr. 5-6: EBUS offers online courses for each of the core subjects in Grades 5-6. Each course contains all the necessary information, activities and assessments to complete the subject curriculum. Courses are optional and additional resources and activities are also available in grade specific classroom pages.