Post Secondary Application timelines for 2016-17
For those of you considering applying for college or university in BC for September 2017, here is the information you need! Please see these instructions and check out the websites.
- The online PSI Selections Form is now available for students graduating in the 2016/17 school year. This online form should only be submitted by Grade 12 students who expect to graduate this school year and are applying to a PSI for September 2017 admission.
- An instructional document is available at: www.bced.gov.bc.ca/exams/trx_updates/pdf/psi_selections_instructions.pdf . This document includes snapshots of all the screens students will use to select PSIs.
- Students access the online form by logging into the Student Secure Web (SSW), www.bced.gov.bc.ca/exams/tsw/tsw/student/, and clicking the menu option “Post Secondary Institutions Selections.“
- Note: Information about creating a Student Secure Web (SSW) account or resolving forgotten passwords can be found on page 2 of the PSI Selections Instructions document.
- New: Students who have forgotten their password and have not logged in to their SSW account in the past year must recreate their account using the “Create Account” link – a password reset is not required.