ALL STUDENTS interested in applying to EBUS, must fill out the enrollment form ( available at the bottom of this page)
We require a copy of your Canadian Birth Certificate (or acceptable substitute) and proof of BC residency.
Acceptable list of substitute ID if you do not have a Canadian Birth Certificate:
- Canadian Passport
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Landed Immigrant Documentation
- INAC Status Card
- * a Go Card/Student Card is NOT acceptable ID.
Proof of BC residency could be a utilities bill with your (or your parent’s) name and address on it, BC ID card, your care card, or BC Driver’s license, if it includes your name and address.
The enrollment process will take approximately 10 minutes. Please ensure that you have your ID and PEN (Personal Education Number) handy. You will find the PEN on your last report card.
If you have any problems with our form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-567-1236 ext. 2255.
Step Two – Full time students only!
Full time secondary students and Adult students should contact their grade specific Academic Advisor, listed below, to discuss course planning.
- Brian Nemethy – 1.800.567.1236 (ext. 2250)
- Sarah Barr – 1.800.567.1236 (ext. 2232)
- Lisa Burgener – 1.800.567.1236 (ext. 2232)
- Raj Gill – 1.800.567.1236 (ext.2253)
- Chris Mushumanski – 1.800.1236 ext. 2258
Adult (18+) – Dave Anderson 1.800.567.1236 Ext. 2231
Once your enrollment form is processed (please allow 3-5 business days) you will receive a Confirmation Email with your EBUS log in and instructions on how to connect!
Summer@EBUS registration is now open!
- Please look at the course offerings for summer school and select only ONE course.
- Please type the course in the box for notes, as the form is not selecting courses.
- The form may look like it didn’t submit, although we have received it. If in doubt, please give us a call.
*If you cannot select the course you would like from the drop down menu on the enrollment form, please type the desired course in one of the boxes provided for comments.
Use this form to register for full time for September 2017. Please do not register for cross-enrollment, for September, at this time. We will have a new form available, for that option, in late August.
|If you are an International student, we can accept your payment via PayPal (*please use Internet Explorer as browser) once enrollment is confirmed.|